Contents: 10 single-use face masks, 3-ply
Fluid resistance ≥16kPa
MHRA registered – 9931
EN14683:2019 Type IIR
Made in the UK
The single-use surgical masks are intended for use for healthcare
purposes, to reduce the risk of the spread of infections and protect
against splashes of potentially contaminated fluids.
- Size: 175mm x 95mm
- Bacterial filtration efficiency: ≥98%
- Splash resistance pressure: 120mmHg (16kPa)
- Usage: Single use only
- Weight: 3.4g
- Expiration date: 3 years after production
- Packaging specification: 10pcs per box
- Inner layer: Polypropylene spun bond non woven fabric
- Middle layer: Polypropylene melt-blown non woven
- Outer layer: Polyester/nylon spandex blend
- Nose clip: Metal wire with plastic outer
- This product contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
Store at a relative humidity of no more than 80%, away from corrosive gas in a well-ventilated area. Avoid high temperatures.
Time use limit
If the mask becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult,
leave the contaminated area and replace and refit with a new mask.