Sterile Safety Hypodermic Needle for Single Use
- Needle Design Offers Efficient Injection
- Activation-Assist Technology Helps Reduce Needle stick Injuries
- Connects with Luer Lock and Slip Tip Hypodermic Needles
- Easy Connections
- Color-Coded Hub
- FDA 510k Registered
- Quantity: Box of 50, Case of 500
- Gauge Options: 21, 22, 23, 25
- Needle Length Options: 5/8 Inch, 1 Inch
- Application: Hypodermic Needle for Blood Draw and Medication Delivery
- HCPCS Code: A4215
The Hypodermic Safety Needles are available in a variety of gauges with bevel-up needles to achieve efficient injection every time. Hypodermic needles are designed for blood draws and medication delivery. This design features Activation-Assist technology which shields the needle to increase safety by keeping the finger behind the needle to reduce needle-stick injuries. The Safety Needle attaches to any Standard Luer Lock Syringe or luer slip hypodermic syringes.
The most popular Hypodermic Needle from this line is our 25G Safety Needle (Equivalent to BD 305901 and BD 305916). Choose from other gauges, including 21 (Equivalent to BD 305915), 22 (Equivalent to BD 305900) and 23 (Equivalent to BD 305902) gauge.